We make it happen!.
We are proud to say we have an enormous number of happy customers acknowledging our professional standards, reliable workmanship, honest and upfront approach to dealing with any hot water system and plumbing service we provide.
Extreme Plumbing has been helping customers all over Fort Myers and surrounding areas with a vast array of hot water systems repairs, replacements, blocked drains, broken pipes, leaking taps, toilets, showers and garbage disposals continuously for over 10 years.
Protecting you against substandard workmanship.
With the Extreme Plumbing ONE YEAR Guarantee, you gain the protection and peace of mind only a trusted company like us can offer.
Labor and parts on all NEW fixtures or equipments are guaranteed against defects in material or workmanship for one full year from date of work completion.
|No hot water
- The heater has no power.
- The safety thermostat has quit working.
- Defective heating thermostat.
- Defective heating elements.
- Accumulation of rust, scale, or sediment in the tank or pipes.
- Check the fuse box/ circuit breaker.
- If the heater repeatedly blows fuses call an electrician.
- Push the reset button.
- Test the heating thermostats and elements.
- Test the thermostats and replace if necessary.
- Test the elements and replace if necessary.
- If you don't have idea, call the professionals, Extreme Plumbing.
|Water Heater leaking
- Defective gasket or seal on the element.
- Defective safety valve.
- The tank is rusted through.
- Leaking plumbing connections.
- Check and replace gasket or seal.
- Check and replace the safety valve.
- If problem persist, you need a new unit. Call Extreme Plumbing for assistence.
|Water heater making noise
- Accumulation of rust, scale or sediment in the tank.
- Scale has formed on the elements.
- Drain the tank and flush it out.
- Disconnet power supply. Remove the elements, soak with vinegar and then scrape off the scale.